Withdrawal of Cadet

Parents/ guardians who wish to withdraw their sons/ wards from the College must notify the Admn Office and the PRINCIPAL in writing by completing the withdrawal form. The Cadet will have to pay full dues for the term during which he is withdrawn.

Such withdrawals are entitled to refund of security deposit only. Dues once deposited are NOT REFUNDABLE in any case. There is no provision of part adjustment/remission of the amount billed, even if a Cadet remains on the COLLEGE Rolls for a part of the term