1. Admission into various classes is subject to qualifying written Test from the subjects given below followed by an Interview and Medical Examination:
|a. Admissions in Class V to IX
||b. Admissions in Class XI
2. Entry Tests are conducted according to requisite academic standard of the class for which the candidate has applied.
3. The candidates who apply for admission shall be communicated exact time, date and center of the written examination and interview through call letter/admit card.
4. Admission is purely on open-merit system for all the candidates appearing from all parts of the country and abroad. However, the results are kept confidential. The criterion of the Selection Committee cannot be challenged.
5. Candidates who qualify Entry Test and Interview are issued Joining Letters along with the instructions and exact date / Time to join the College.
6. At the time of joining the College, all the relevant documents/certificates must be completed.
7. The candidates may use only the prescribed Forms (attached with the Prospectus) to apply for admission in any class as mentioned above.
8. Prospectus and prescribed Admission Forms may be obtained from the College Office at Kashmir Point Murree, or from the Admission Office Islamabad on payment as under:
a. By Hand Rs. 300/- in cash, or
b. Through Bank Draft Rs. 350/- in favour of Principal, Cadet College Murree
The College Authorities reserves the right to cancel admission of any candidate if any of the information given in the prescribed form or documents/ certificates attached are found fake.