Following shall strictly be adhered to: –
1. The fee should be paid through Bank Drafts / Pay Orders or in Cash. Cheques are not acceptable. Bank Drafts/ Pay Orders should be in favour of Principal, Cadet College Murree. The Cadets Kit No., class and Name should be mentioned in the covering letter and on the reverse of the Bank Draft / Pay Order.
2. Fee in cash will only be deposited with BURSARS OFFICE or the ACCOUNTANT and receipt to this effect be collected.
3. Fee in cash neither be handled by the Cadets nor will be deposited to un – authorized person.
4. If the fee remains unpaid by the due date, a late fee of Rs. 25/- per day for the first ten days and Rs. 50/- per day for next ten days and Rs. 100/- per day for the remaining period will be charged.
5. Any Cadet whose fee is not paid within one month after due date, his name is liable
to be struck off the College Rolls and may be re-admitted on payment of Rs. 6000/- subject to the approval of the Head of the institution/ College Council.
6. No Cadet will be allowed to appear in Board Examination or for the annual examination, unless his accounts have been settled in full by the date on which the examination begins.
7. The Cadets appearing for the Board Examination (9th, 10th, 11th & 12th) will pay the messing and boarding fee up to the end of calendar month in which their Board Examination finishes.