Reception of New Entry
1. We wish to accord warm welcome to fresh arrivals and show
due courtesy to parents and visitors. Arrival and Reception
procedure is out lined as under: -
2. The fresh arrivals will be directed by the Gate Guard
(after entering necessary details in the register) to park the
car in the Parking area and the parents along with the Cadet
will walk to the reception room, where the Duty Officer who
will be keeping a list of all the reporting Cadets will
3. Duty Officer will collect the joining letter and direct the
Duty Bearer to take the baggage etc of the Cadet to his
designated House, while the admission formalities are
completed by the Office Superintendent (OS) at Admn. Office.
4. After the admission formalities, the parents along with the
Cadets will be conducted by the House Bearer to the Vice
Principal/ Senior House Master who will designate House /
Room, where all the belongings of the Cadet shall be arranged.
5. The House Master shall then interview the Cadets. The House
Bearer will then lead the Cadet to the Barbershop.
6. Finally the parents will meet the Principal and would