Following shall strictly be adhered to: -
1. The fee should be paid through Bank Drafts / Pay Orders or
in Cash. Cheques are not acceptable. Bank Drafts/ Pay Orders
should be in favour of Principal, Cadet College Murree. The
Cadets Kit No., class and Name should be mentioned in the
covering letter and on the reverse of the Bank Draft / Pay
2. Fee in cash will only be deposited with BURSARS OFFICE or
the ACCOUNTANT and receipt to this effect be collected.
3. Fee in cash neither be handled by the Cadets nor will be
deposited to un - authorized person.
4. If the fee remains unpaid by the due date, a late fee of Rs.
25/- per day for the first ten days and Rs. 50/- per day for
next ten days and Rs. 100/- per day for the remaining period
will be charged.
5. Any Cadet whose fee is not paid within one month after due
date, his name is liable
to be struck off the College Rolls and may be re-admitted on
payment of Rs. 6000/- subject to the approval of the Head of
the institution/ College Council.
6. No Cadet will be allowed to appear in Board Examination or
for the annual examination, unless his accounts have been
settled in full by the date on which the examination begins.
7. The Cadets appearing for the Board Examination (9th, 10th,
11th & 12th) will pay the messing and boarding fee up to the
end of calendar month in which their Board Examination